Here are a few suggestions for your Trick or Treat movies.
Trick: Stephen King's The Shining
By far the most scary version of the book. This is only the first few parts. The person uploading is uploading another one every few days. This was a tv movie, so it's a ton longer than Kubrick's version.
Treat: Mel Brook's Young Frankenstein
Always hilarious to watch with friends and family. I remember watching this with my parents. They love the "PUT ZE CANDLE BECK! part.
Extra treat: 15 Things I Learned from Young Frankenstein
1. Hearts and kidneys are tinkertoys!
2. Receiving a blown kiss will mess up your makeup.
3. It's pronounced Fronk-en-steen and Eye-gore, but not Froaderick.
4. Put...the candle...BACK!
5. When entering a long abandoned room, you will hear the voices of people who inhabited it long ago.
6. If it's after 5 PM you must slip the brain through the slot in the door.
7. When a monster is strangling his creator, the creator is probably trying to say "sedative".
8. Ix-nay on the otten-ray.
9. If you wear an eyepatch over a missing eye, you must continue to wear your monocle over it.
10. Introducing your breakthrough to the medical/scientific community by performing a duet of Puttin' On the Ritz is always better in theory than in practice.
11. That when a person says no matter how much he begs, do not open the door....he's probably joking.
12. When your fiancée arrives unexpectedly while you're lying naked with your beautiful blonde assistant, it's always advisable to put on a tie.
13. Don't accept soup or cigars from blind hermits.
14. It takes 15 minutes exactly to transfer half of your brain.
15. Monsters require a second clothes hamper for socks and poo-poo undies.
***I like all kinds of movies at Halloween/Samhain. These are, in my opinion, the funniest and the scariest!***