Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Five Things I’m Inspired by Right Now


This list is a play off of many done by Domestic Witch.

1. Fall foods. See previous entry about Butternut Squash soup. I’m thinking I may make my Great-Grandma’s Chicken Noodle soup soon. (Complete with homemade noodles.)

2. Scary movies. Again, see my previous entry about Identity. It’s weird. I go through the year, not really wanting to see scary movies. But once October comes around, that’s all I really want to watch. You may want to keep an eye out for this week’s Lazy Sunday movie.

3. Halloween. This will be Lily’s first Halloween and I’d like to make it special for her. Of course, she’s not going to remember much. But photos will tell the story.

4. Friends and Family. I have a whole slew of events coming up. I’m hoping that I can squeeze in a trip to the corn maze on the 18th. Maybe I’ll make chicken noodle soup and have scary movies playing afterwards. Sort of combine the top two items and this one. Hmm. Time to call some people and talk to the hubs.

5. This blog. I know that I haven’t had this for even a week yet. But I’m really excited about it. I’m interested to see where this goes. Who will read this? Will I ever have regular readers? Will I be able to do giveaways later? Will I be able to keep this momentum going? Only time will tell.

I leave you with this question. What’s inspiring you?

No comments: