Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lazy Sunday Movie: Identity

Now I'm a football widow. And now that the hubs has Sunday ticket with Direct Tv. Luckily though we've got two big tv's and during the second set of games, he likes to go upstairs and smoke a cigar while watching a game. Which leaves me with a big tv too. So I decided that every Sunday from now on, regardless of sports, to offer up a movie review and recommendation.

This week's movie is Identity




As I was going up the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away.


I've seen this a few times and I always enjoy it. It is a bit of a scary movie, half slasher, half murder mystery. I was really surprised that it didn't end up making much money at the box office. It has an all star cast:

John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Rebecca DeMorney, Ray Liota, Alfred Molina, John C. McGinley, Jake Busey and others.

A bunch of people end up at a motel in Nevada during a flash flood. People are dying off one by one. Strangely in the order or their motel room number. They all have to figure out who's killing everyone before it's too late.

They find similarities between all of the characters and other strange things happen.

I'd fill you in on more, but I don't want to give away the movie.

If anyone's seen it or wants to discuss it, please let me know!!!!

People are dying off one by one. Strangely in the order of their room numbers.

No comments: