Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekly Obsession: My Kids

Yes, I know this sounds really cheesy and sappy. But I really am in love with them, moreso than usual this week.

For those of you with kids, do you have a day or a string of days, where you just can't. stop. kissing. your kids?

I don't know what it is, but I just can't get enough snuggles and hugs and kisses this week. Though to be honest, look at how cute they are!


 Both of those were taken at our local zoo. I'm so glad we renewed our family pass again. Here's to more cute zoo pics!

And behold the best pic of all!!!
This way, I can prove to them in 10 years when they "hate" each other, that they really do love each other!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw. Thanks for your well wishes on my blog. I only have one child, but yes- sometimes she just blows me away how adorable she is. She's in that very literal phase, too, and catches me off guard when we are listening to a song with metaphorical lyrics. "Mommy, are they really going to set the world on fire?" "No, sweetie, they just say that to mean they are going to have a lot of fun." After some contemplation... "How is that fun?" She's smart as a whip and a little mini me. Don't know what I'd do without her.