Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekly Obsession: Fringe


The Hubs and I have recently discovered this awesome gem of a tv show on netflix. We have been watching about 8 - 10 episodes a week. I just love Walter and his comments.

Peter: Are you okay? Did you take something?
Walter: Psychedelics? No, not since Thursday, no. 


Peter: I tried to expense a couple of Celtic tickets on the FBI--she caught me. 
Walter: Oh, I see. I hope she doesn't notice the $2,000 for the baboon seminal fluid I ordered. I hope I can recall why I ordered it.

Astrid: So this thing has the claws of a lion and the fangs of a snake?
Walter: It reminds me of a woman I once knew in Cleveland.
Peter: Walter, these punctures are over four inches apart. And that would make this snake eight-feet long.
Walter: Her name was Harriet something.
Olivia: How is everything?
Peter: Well, apparently you're looking for a lion-snake named Harriet.

 And the great thing is we don't have to wait for the next episode. Plus, I tend to get bored with tv shows easily. But so far, this show is amazing!!!!

Have you watched it? Who's your favorite character? Any favorite plot lines? Keep in mind that I'm mid way through season two. So no spoilers please.

No comments: