Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LetterMo Challenge

I stumbled across this site Letter Mo. The challenge is to mail something each day in February. Well, the days that the mail is picked up and delivered that is. So it comes out to 24 items. You can mail a postcard, letter, newspaper article, whatever. The point is to mail something out for each month. That way, you can hopefully get people to send you something. But mostly it's to surprise people by sending them something that they don't normally get nowadays. Snail mail.

So, if you're interested, stop on by the site. Or, if you don't want to write and send stuff, but wouldn't mind a little something fun in your mailbox, send me your address. You can email it to me at spiritphoenix424@yahoo.com or you can post it in a comment if you want.

I'm all excited. I'm going tonight to get more stationery for this! Woohoo!!! I'm a geek, I love stationery and notecards! Plus, I love to handwrite things. I love my handwriting and I don't get much of a chance to practice it anymore.

No comments: