Thursday, April 8, 2010

Loving my LUPEC Sisterbroads!!!!


Okay, so I'm a member of a lovely group of women called LUPEC. Which stands for Ladies United for the Preservation of Endangered Cocktails.

It's such a fun group. You get together once a month, one Lady hosts. She comes up with the theme, drinks, appetizers, everything. You come dressed according to theme and try out some cool retro drinks and get to hang out with a bunch of fun-lovin Chicas! Plus, you get to come up with fun Drink nicknames. Mine is "White Lady." And if everyone's hosted a meeting or to switch things up you go on "Field trips" to bars. To release the drinks you love back into the wild!

This weekend...well tomorrow night to be exact. My sisterbroads and I are going to hightail it out of town for a Cottage weekend trip to celebrate out 1st year anniversary!!! We've been doin this for one full year ladies. And it's been a blast so far!

For those of you that aren't in LUPEC, it's not difficult to start a chapter. You can always comment here and I can give you the 411.

And since I'll be away all weekend, I don't know what sort of internet access I'll have. But don't forget about my birthday giveaway, remember the person with the most entries gets one of the two prizes!

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Sounds like a great group and a lot of fun. You should have a wonderful weekend. I would love to be able to get away for a weekend, but, alas, I have too many responsibilities. You enjoy yourself. We'll be waiting to here all about it.
Mary

Teacats said...

One of my fav summer cocktails is a "Harvey Wallbanger" -- orange juice, vodka, Galliano with a slice of orange.

Very nice ....

Jan at Rosemary Cottage