I decided to write out the rules instead of typing for more fun.
So there you go. Sorry the lighting is off. Don't know what's up with that.
Anywho, apparently my handwriting means (according to this site) that:
- Your t-bars join with their stems quite even and accurately. This indicates that you do not have a bad temper.
- You dot the 'i' carefully every time directly over the stem. This shows that you have a strong attention for detail. You could be a nitpicker or a perfectionist, and you will likely have a good memory. (Don't do it carefully, just happens that way.)
- Your 'g' looks like a 'figure 8'. This means that you are very flexible. You don't get to tasks right away and wait to 'get around' to doing them. When you do get around to doing your tasks you may do them along with other things at the same time.
- The frequent breaks in-between your letters indicates that you are gifted with insight that enables you to understand and interpret without effort. You sense when you are on the right track and when you are not. You have hunches and may be quick to sense sincerity or insincerity in others.
- The lack of loops on your 't's and 'd's indicate that your feelings aren't going to be hurt easily. In fact, you are not sensitive to criticism at all. You can be objective about the opinions of other people and accept or reject these opinions without getting emotional about them.
- The upward slant of your handwriting indicates that you are an optimist! You really do believe in positive outcomes and can snap out of disappointment quickly. Your cheerful attitude makes work more enjoyable and stimulates the morale of those around you.
- In your 't's, the relatively even weight of your 't-bar' to the stem indicates that you have moderate willpower. Your goals are a little clearer in your mind. You can decide what action to take.
- The lack of loops you have at the bottom of your 'm's and 'n's indicates that you don't worry about things. You're confident in yourself and your decisions.