Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award....Me??!?!?!? Really?!?!?!?

My first ever award! Wow! I feel so special. Squee!!! Thanks Dirgesinger so much!

Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven things about myself:

1. I wear a men's belt. I wear belts as a utilitarian purpose (most often) and therefore, need a belt that will fit around my hips. Plus, this way, I can get a reversible belt and only need one instead of a black and a brown one.

2. I've been told that instead of thinking outside of the box, I don't even know the box exists. I think this is a true statement about me. But I don't always try to reinvent the wheel.

3. I refuse to swim in lakes or any body of water where I can't see the bottom. I'm terrified that something's going to reach up and grab me or bite my legs off. Blame a random viewing of Jaws as a child.

4. I don't like choker necklaces or turtlenecks cause I feel like I'm choking. Hmmmm. Maybe in some previous lives I either drowned in a strange accident or was hung/choked/strangled.You know, I really need to get that past life regression done.

5. My right foot is almost a full half size bigger than my left foot. Which is why I love slides, flip-flops or slingbacks.

6. I LOVE eyeshadow. The bolder the color the better. In fact, Panacea81's youtube videos always make me smile. And she inspires me to go for my dreams.

7. I watch WAY too much tv. Fave shows: Glee, The Mentalist, RuPaul's Drag Race, Project Runway, Mad Men, & Daily Show. I rely on dvr or else I'd never see them. Though with training for the 3-day, I'm happy to say I'm outside more and more!


The 15 dear bloggers: I know this award has gone around to many people that I follow, plus I already did a tag earlier this week. So, if you already got this, don't worry about reposting it. (unless you want to.)

Okay, so it's 18. So kill me. I love you all! You really brighten my day with your posts!

9 comments:

---Lea Elisabeth said...

Ack! Thank you so much!

Mother Moon said...

thank you so much for the award.. and congrats on yours...

SpiritPhoenix said...

You're welcome! Both of you!

Luna said...

This is awesome I just now need to figure out how to do all this...LOL still not all that hands on..but I am learning....
Think I need to get a lesson from Dawn...

Dirgesinger said...

Of course for You! I love Your blog:):)

Dawn Marie Howard said...

Thank you!!!!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Congrats to you and also thank you for thinking of me!

I would only swim in pools for the same reason!!

JennyMac said...

COngrats on your well deserved award! And I have a friend who will not swim in unclear water or any body of water she can not detect the bottom so you are not alone in that. LOL.

Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing the award my way. Have a great weekenend.

Katie said...

Thanks so much for my first award Rose!!! :) <3

And I'm a gigantic Gleek too!!!!