Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Magick Happens When....

Last weekend was fun, fulfilling and just what I needed.

The ladies of my circle and I ended up having a Blessingway for one of our sisters. She is due at the end of December and we wanted to give her an afternoon of pampering, support and love.

Yes, she felt love and support.
Yes, she got some focal points for her delivery room.

But the most amazing thing, that I didn't even think of happened. 

We all ended up with a gift of replenishing, and support.

I needed to give this afternoon to her.
And more imporatantly, I was supported by other sisters in getting things off the ground and definitely wouldn't have been able to do anything if it wasn't for their help.

Others enjoyed the conversation.
Some liked the creative outlet of henna and prayer flags.
Still others, enjoyed the meditation.
And we all loved the feast. 

Having a laid back, structured afternoon with women focusing on support and love is fascinating!

It was an amazing experience to be surrounded by such a wonderful group of women.

As they say, "When women get together, magick happens."

No comments: