Thursday, November 6, 2014

Breathe In. Breathe Out. Repeat.

Sighhhh.

Merry Meet old friend.

This poor blog of mine has become something I don't recognize anymore. Yes, it served it's purpose for the time being. But I think I need a change. A cleaning.

I need to reignite the spark that inspired me to write this. And get back to basics.

Heck, I need to do that in my day to day life as well. Clear out the clutter. Center. Relax. Breathe.

Things that are no longer serving their purpose will be bid a fond farewell. And things that I've been neglecting that I need will be brought back to the forefront.

I feel as though, I've hit a crossroads. Do I turn left? Right? Forward? Back? Only Divine Will can show the true way. I've decided to stop forcing things, and allow for the Universe to guide me where I need to go.

It's time for me to listen.

No comments: