Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekly Obsession: Ostara

Now, I know this is more of a holiday than something to be "obsessing over". However, I am so excited for Ostara this year. For a few reasons.

1. I get to do the "Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Chocolate Rabbit" with a bunch of kids tonight. It's a ton of fun, but be careful the possibility of sugar shock is quite real.

2. I'm presiding over my first ritual for my coven. I'm a little nervous. But I'm confident that I've been trained well. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't end up doing something really silly like light my clothing on fire or drop the eggs. It will be just what it needs to be. (If keep telling myself that, maybe it will actually happen.)

3. Spring is officially here! (I hope.)

What are you all doing to celebrate?

No comments: