Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are You Sure it's Not a Full Moon?

Oh. My. God.

It's been crazy the last few days. And I mean full-moon, insane asylum crazy.

There have been moron's at work.

Me: I'm sorry, if you wait until the last minute, I can't help you. No, asking me the same question fifteen different ways won't change my answer either. I'm sorry, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the universe doesn't revolve around you. Yes, I know your Mommy always said you were, but she lied.

Seriously, I've talked to my boss about performing a hex-break or cleansing here at work. I just have to do it when everyone's gone or I'll get some really strange looks. (Not that I don't already, lol.) Though I could just shout at them "The power of Christ compels you." And spray them with my Holy Water. LMAO.

Funny story, I went to buy supplies last weekend for the cleansing and I told the Hubs everything I bought, Camomille, Iron Filings, Nails, Floriday Water and Holy Water. He was quite surprised about the Holy Water. And syas to me, "You just slide right through the faiths don't you." I would've explained that Holy Water is just as potent in Spellwork as in the Christian faith. But I didn't feel like launching into the whole discussion.

I'm even making my own War Water, just in case the Holy Water isn't enough. Plus, it's good to have on hand anyway. I'm using Iron Nails, (additional Iron Filings to help kickstart it) and rain water. (Trying to get some from a thunderstorm. Should have some luck today and tomorrow.) Then you just let it sit and oxidize. When you need it you have it.

Back to the craziness.

This morning I asked for 2% milk (in a half pint) to mix in my coffee. I'm trying to cut calories, and if I can get rid of the cream that'd help right? Well sure, except the milk tasted like puke. No really, you know that horrible taste you get after you spew chunks. Yep, that's it. And when you add it to your coffee, your coffee then tastes like coffee flavored puke. Seriously, not a very nice way to start your day.

But thankfully, that's nothing a little bite of chocolate can't solve. Need it to cleanse the palette. I know, I'm full of excuses to eat chocolate. Just one piece, honest. And a big glass of water. Which is probably better than my 32oz coffee. I just hope I don't get another caffeine headache. Then again, enough chocolate will solve that too. ;)

Hope you're all doing well. I'll post a regular post tomorrow.

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Been going through the same thing here. I will have to look at the transits. Something is definitely up.
Mary

Luna said...

Mercury Retrograde ends today...I am just saying...

Magaly Guerrero said...

I thought about you holding a spray bottle on everybody's face and screaming "The power of Christ compels you" and laugh so hard my upstairs neighbor knocked on my door to see if I was okay lol