Friday, February 5, 2010

Superbowl Madness


Do you watch the superbowl? Are you a football or commercial junkie?

Usually, I just watch for the commercials. Give up halfway through and go to bed while the rest records. Then I fast forward through the game and watch the commercials.

Not this year. I am going to "try" to watch the whole thing. I'll need a vat of coffee on Monday morning, but I am bound and determined to do this.

Why you ask? I am in charge of a Superbowl Square grid. I have worked hard to sell almost all the squares. (Any unsold squares are "3-day" squares and any winnings go towards my walk.) In fact, I think this fundraiser has been one of the best and somewhat easiest fundraisers ever!!! Plus, the only way I can really get into the game is if I have money riding on it.

So what are your superbowl plans?

****Edit: I just sold the last 10 squares! Boo ya!****

1 comment:

mxtodis123 said...

Gosh, no. Never watch it. Hate football. Well, maybe hate is not the right word. Don't understand it so I don't watch anything that I don't understand...even last year when New York played. Now, you give me a New York Mets ballgame, and I am glued to the screen.