Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kick in the Ass

So I've obviously not been posting. I was happy in just reading/stalking all of my favorite blogs. But Sara from Sara's Organized Chaos is having a swap. I LOVE swaps. But alas, can't enter because I haven't been actively blogging. So I guess, it's just the kick in the pants I need to figure out what to write. It's crazy how easy it is to slip out of practice of doing it. Honestly, I just haven't felt that there's been anything post-worthy.

Though, come to think of it.

Pros:
* Squeaker turned one last week. Where has the year gone? My little man is almost walking already. Eesh.
* Angel Baby has finished up her first year of dance and has started her SECOND year. Double eesh.
* I've started my second year of advising for my sorority.
* The Hubs and I are doing amazingly better than we were a year ago. Of course, when I'm not the size of a house and either incubating a child or recovering from giving birth to said child, it's pretty easy to feel all romantical and sexy.
* My brother is getting married to a wonderful, beautiful and charming woman that I'm so excited to call my sister. 
* Finally had my job reclassified. So I got a bump up in pay. And I'm actually working in grade instead of above it.
* Have a cruise planned for just me and the Hubs in October.
* I initiated into my Circle in April.

Cons:
* LUPEC is on hiatus until January.  I need a girls night out like a junkie needs his next fix.
* I've been lax in my cross-stitch project. And I'll have to put it on hiatus and start a new one soon. (Gift for Christmas)
* I haven't lost as much weight as I wanted to. But then again, when have I ever? I'll get there. It's just taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!
* I  haven't had much chance to go to ritual lately. And won't be able to go to Samhain either (due to the cruise). Hopefully, I'll get to go to Yule.
* After LetterMo I really dropped off the Letter Writing Wagon. I hope to get caught up soon with all my pen-pals.

That's really all I can think of right now. So I guess when you put everything together, the pros outweigh the cons. And that's all you can really ask for isn't it?

Well? What's new with you?

1 comment:

Sara Strand said...

You sound busy, lady! I'll forgive you for lack of blogging. :) But YAY for reclassification at your work- that's kind of great!