- I'm inspired by the rain that has been coming. Granted, I'm not a sloppy mud person. But I do appreciate the fact that it's no longer cold enough to snow. Bring on the warmer temps. And warmer temps = skirts and dresses. Yay!!!
- We're going to be doing our backyard this year. Patio, fire pit?, the works. I'm looking forward to lazy summer days sitting on my back patio drinking lemonade and reading a beloved book.
- I'm hoping that in addition to doing our back yard, I can get the front flowerbed going. I have some ideas, so we'll see if we have the time and more importantly the funds to do it. If nothing else, I'll always have my kitchen windowsill garden.
- St. Patrick's Day. I love the Corned beef and cabbage and carrots and potatoes of it all. Mmmm.
- And of course, Fat Tuesday today!!! Come on everyone, get your Mardi Gras, Paczki grove on!!!