Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Inspirations

I'm so looking forward to March. I can't even begin to tell you all how much I can't wait for this month to get fully underway! Well, maybe it is already, and I'm just late to the party. Who, knows.

Anywho,

  • I'm inspired by the rain that has been coming. Granted, I'm not a sloppy mud person. But I do appreciate the fact that it's no longer cold enough to snow. Bring on the warmer temps. And warmer temps = skirts and dresses. Yay!!!
  • Ostara.
  • We're going to be doing our backyard this year. Patio, fire pit?, the works. I'm looking forward to lazy summer days sitting on my back patio drinking lemonade and reading a beloved book.
  • I'm hoping that in addition to doing our back yard, I can get the front flowerbed going. I have some ideas, so we'll see if we have the time and more importantly the funds to do it. If nothing else, I'll always have my kitchen windowsill garden.
  • St. Patrick's Day. I love the Corned beef and cabbage and carrots and potatoes of it all. Mmmm.
  • And of course, Fat Tuesday today!!! Come on everyone, get your Mardi Gras, Paczki grove on!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a backyard oasis. I have the firepit, herb garden, rose garden, veggie garden and a new perennial garden going in in May, lounge chairs and umbrella and my 3 1/2 foot white trash pool. Who could ask for anything more?

mxtodis123 said...

You know, I love the cabbage, but I have always disliked the corned beef. Some Irishman I am.
Mary