Why is it that:
* When my daughter gets sick, she's sick for a day. While I'm sick for a week?
* When I take a nap, our stupid first response radio alarm thing goes off? And not for anything today. For a weather watch for tomorrow night. How does the weatherman know that far in advance when he can't usually tell me when it's going to rain?
* When I'm sick, I feel guilty for canceling everything?
* When I'm sick, there's nothing but shit on tv. But when I'm healthy, all the good shows and specials are on?
* When I'm sick and can barely talk, my dog acts out more than usual?
* When I'm sick I'm bitchy?