Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why?

Why is it that:

* When my daughter gets sick, she's sick for a day. While I'm sick for a week?

* When I take a nap, our stupid first response radio alarm thing goes off? And not for anything today. For a weather watch for tomorrow night. How does the weatherman know that far in advance when he can't usually tell me when it's going to rain?

* When I'm sick, I feel guilty for canceling everything?

* When I'm sick, there's nothing but shit on tv. But when I'm healthy, all the good shows and specials are on?

* When I'm sick and can barely talk, my dog acts out more than usual?

* When I'm sick I'm bitchy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still love you Love.

Anonymous said...

Because sometimes life sucks and it needs a good kick in the balls.

I'm a wee bit bitchy today too...is that coming across?

Jess - A Book Hoarder said...

I think the answer to your last question can be answered by everything before it.

I'm with Dark Mother on the kick in the balls!

Shelly said...

aww, I'm sorry you are sick hon! Feel Better!!