Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Bracelets, Pagan Music and Aprons

I've been so busy crafting lately. In fact, I finished my peacock braclet and another one called "Flame". I have a photo of it here. I took it on my phone, so it's not the best photo ever.

I'm getting ready to start on my third loom bracelet and getting new ideas all the time. I just love it when my Creativity is working overtime! In fact, my Mom and I are going to open an Etsy store soon. We have the store name and everything, just have to make stuff to sell. ;)

Here's a Giveaway at Witchy Gumbo. She's giving away this awesome "Domestic Goddess" apron to one of her lucky followers. Check it out here.


Just an FYI - Leathra over at Confessions of a Crafty Witch has a review up about the pagan musician S.J. Tucker, and she's hosting a giveaway for S.J.'s latest cd! Check it out on her site! I had never heard of S.J. Tucker, but she's an awesome musician. She's got 6 or 7 cd's. And her Blessings cd is all pagan music. Great songs. Especially her Come to the Labyrinth. I love these lines at the end.

"When all our sorrows cauldron into one,
be reborn, this Samhain night"

Perfect for this time of year too. ;)

Feel free to check out the giveaways, but don't hope for much. ;) I'm planning on winning them both. Just so ya know. Hee hee.

No comments: