Friday, October 29, 2010

All Hallow's Read

Okay, so Neil Gaiman has this great idea. Give someone a scary book on Halloween.

You can find out all about it here.

Hmmm, now I just have to figure out what to give. Hopefully someone will give me one. If not, I'll just buy one or check out out of the library for myself.

I think I'll get this one to give and maybe to get if I don't get one from someone.
And yes, Joey from Friends had it right. This is a freaking scary ass book. If you like, shove it in the freezer when it gets too much. ;)

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Good choice. That was a great book.
Mary

Kiki said...

Oh, I wish I had known about this sooner! So cool. I'll try to remember it for next year. What a great tradition!

Renee Hubert said...

I agree, this is a great tradition! Love it!