Monday, July 12, 2010

Stomach Death Flu

So, I was all set on walking this weekend. And I mean walking.

I was going to walk two loops around Kensington Metropark on Sat. and on Sunday. Four loops. 34 miles.

But alas. No dice.

My Wee One came down with the Stomach Death flu on Thursday night. Puking and pooping up a storm. Poor thing. She was sick all day Friday and her fever finally broke around 4am on Saturday. Needless to say Mommy and Daddy's immune systems were taxed to the limit after that. So lucky us, we ended up with it. Ugh. Damn Bastard virus.

At least the Hubs set up Netflix from the Xbox, before he came down with the illness from hell.

So now here I am, 5 pounds lighter and finally able to move. (I didn't realize how hard puking is on your body. Especially now that I've hit 30. And that I'm not drunk while doing it.) Here's to a new week. I hope we didn't infect anyone else. And I'm hoping to get more walking in. Wish me luck!

No comments: