So I’ve had a rough couple of weeks since I last posted. Squeaker gave himself a black eye and fell down the stairs. (He’s okay!) Angel Baby has been more of “Demon Baby” with her whining and new potty issues. Why she has to constantly pee on her panties is beyond frustrating. I bruised a toe pretty badly and just last Sunday, I fell on the stairs. Well slipped down a few stairs and landed on my butt. So yesterday, I had a very sore coccyx. (Hubs was so hilarious when I mentioned it. “You said cock. Hee hee. Apparently, I’m married to a 12 year old. And we all had a really horrible stomach flu thing that stuck around for a full week. I’m happy to say that I lost a few pounds, but come on. There has to be an easier way.
Good news: my office’s holiday party is tomorrow. I can’t wait to go and have fun. I get to run the White Elephant and it’s always such a blast to see what present everyone fights over.
Other great things? I’m almost done Christmas shopping. I only have my Mom and Step-Dad and Dad and Step-Mom left for buy Christmas gifts. However, I still have to get Hubs something for his birthday. Other than that it’s just wrapping and finishing up the gifts that I’m making.
Yet more great things? I participated in the Holiday Mix Tape Swap that Meagan, Sara and Meghan were hosting.
I was matched up with Christine at A day in the life... We sent a few emails back and forth about what music we both liked/were looking for. She did a great job on my tape. It was great! Lots of oldies, newbies, and some that I've never heard before.
1. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Mariah Carey
2. Baby, It’s Cold Outside - Dean Martin & Martina McBride
3. I’ll Be Home for Christmas - Elvis & Carrie Underwood
4. Silent Night - Sarah McLachlan
5. My Grown Up Christmas List - Kelly Clarkson
6. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Harry Connick Jr.
7. The Christmas Song - Peggy Lee
8. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Michael Bublé
9. White Christmas - Bing Crobsy & Frank Sinatra
10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Christina Aguilera
11. Jingle All the Way - Lena Horne
12. Shake Up Christmas - Train
13. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Norah Jones
14. Cool Yule - Louis Armstrong & the Commanders
15. It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas - Harry Connick Jr.
16. Blue Christmas - Elvis & Martina McBride
17. Jingle Bells - Michael Bublé & The Puppini Sisters
18. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
19. Winter Wonderland - Dean Martin
20. Joy to the World - David Archuleta
21. Satariffic - Harry Connick Jr.
22. All I want for Christmas is You - Michael Bublé
23. It Ain’t Christmas - Joe
24. Holly Jolly Christmas - Faith Hill
I highlighted my top faves from the playlist in Green. Also, I have to say that in perusing all the other mix tape playlists I found out about a great group. Pentatonix. They are AMAZING!!! I had to go and buy their Christmas album on iTunes. If you haven't heard of them. Check them out here.