Since I've been gone I've been up to a few things.
* Konad and Shany Nail Art Stamping. I used to do my nails all the time, but got out of it for a few years. Now with this fun system I can't wait to try new ideas and patterns.
* Cooking. In fact, I tried out making a rainbow cake. But it didn't turn out all that well. I think since I made it from scratch and I over stirred. But check out these awesome cupcakes.
* Working with the Wee One and the potty. Yep, she's all interested in it. Which is great since then we can stop buying diapers. But I don't think she's going to master it anytime soon. No rush.
* Taking a bit of an internet fast. Just trying to cut down on how much I'm online. It was getting a little out of hand.
* Working on my spiritual path. It's wonderful to be able to finally focus on that part of my life.
What are you all up to?