Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Favorite Christmas Songs Part Deux

Okay, so on with the cheesy videos but great songs. Sheesh Mariah....you're singing about how the only thing in the entire universe that you would ever want/need for Christmas is your boyfriend, stud muffin, boy toy...and all you show in the video is you.

Maybe it's you singing to yourself in the mirror. Then it makes sense. All you want for Christmas is yourself.

Oh well, it's a great song, even if the video sucks.



Hope you are all doing well. I'm really glad the weekend is over and we're into the week. I had to deal with the Wee One and the Hubs both puking. Ugh. So gross. I really hope I don't get it....so far I'm okay. But we'll see. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woah! Wait a minute! Mariah gets a bunny for Christmas!? But that bunny could be put to so much better use! Like being a Yule bunny for me! :P I've been gunning for a Yule bunny for a while now. :)

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway over on my site. I thought I'd pass it on. :)

P.S.S. AND PUPPIES! Okay, I'm waiting for the Christmas giraffe to show up.